On this page, you can find news, job vacancies, and many more exciting news about DiCE Lab collaborators.
The PhD researcher will work for the new EU project 'DRASTIC', which is about designing sustainable buildings with reduced embodied energy and carbon emissions, high life-cycle performance, and reduced life-cycle costs. The project is led by VITO (Michiel Ritzen) and involves several other industry and academic partners, including Maastricht Sustainability Institute (Veronique Vasseur & Nancy Bocken), responsible for the circular business model work.
- Postdoctoral position in Life Cycle Assessment and Digitalisation towards Smart Circular Cities
- Postdoctoral position in Computer Vision for Circular Construction
- Design++ Postdoctoral Fellowship
- PhD position in Re-engineering Circular Informal Construction using Machine Learning with UKZN in South Africa
- PhD position in Circular Uban Resource Mapping with EMPA
- Technical expert position in XR applications for assembly (dis- and re-assembly) of net-zero carbon infrastructure